Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LOVE

This is the love
The first time when we met, we begun it from just talked, held conversation, helped each other, kept promises.
You are the mean the most in my life and taking up the most space in my heart.
Each moment we always pass together, whenever and whatever.
You hate when I'm gone and I hate when you're gone.
I can't lie that I love you.
You smile I smile, you sad I sad, you cry I will hug and kiss you.
You always colour my life with your affection as if my life is perfect.
I can't live without you. You're my sunshine, you're my everything.
My heart is yours and your heart is mine.
May I hope our love is lasting for ever.
I could remember the first time when we set eyes on each other, when I felt the first time my heart beat faster.
We're so closer until our love is bloom.
His smile makes me melt.
His eyes make me want to stare without wink.
His cheeks make me want to nip them.
You hold me, hug me, and talk to me huskily that you love me.
That's so romantic.
You got me feeling like I was a kite flied on top of the world, when you told me that I was mean for you.
This is my love, we can make it, take it and go a head, and stay believing each other. I'll never let you go.
You gave me a something that I've never had before, you're here for my life :)
I have been drowning in your love.
You're always there for me, accompany me when I collapsed, entertain me with your stupid behavior. I hope that our love will last forever,till the death do us part,
no one can separate us.
We'll never be apart now and forever.
You appeared just like a dream to me.
What's your love story? hehehe :D

Written by : Lusia Kartika.R.
@TheKartikaLucia

(Prohibited to copy it without including the name of the author!)

No comments: