Sunday, January 23, 2011

15 SECRET TORTURE ON JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, MAN REDEEMER

The secret is revealed to the saint, a lover of God, St.Maria Magdalene, Claris Frances who lived, died and was held sacred in Rome

Jesus fulfilled the desire of this nun, who hopes truly to understand something about the SECRET TORTURE experienced by Jesus, on the eve of Jesus on trial and sentenced to death.

The Jews considered Me as the most wretched man, who lived on this earth, and therefore:

The secret is revealed to the saint, a lover of God, St.Maria Magdalene, Claris Frances who lived, died and was held sacred in Rome

Jesus fulfilled the desire of this nun, who hopes truly to understand something about the SECRET TORTURE experienced by Jesus, on the eve of Jesus on trial and sentenced to death.


The Jews considered Me as the most wretched man, who lived on this earth, and therefore:

1. They then bind my feet and drag me over the stones of the stairs, down to to a dirty and disgusting room in the basement.

2.
They took off my clothes and then flogged with a whip of my body that has a metal cover.

3. They wrapped the rope around my body and pulled me along the field, from end to end.

4. They hung me on a piece of wood and the easy life moved at the node is open, so I fell. With such a punishment is, I cry with tears of blood.

5. They tied me to a stake, then stabbed me with a wooden fork.

6. They hit me with stones, and roast me with burning coals and the torch.

7.
They stabbed me with a big needle, a pointed tip resembling spears tore My skin, flesh and my veins sticking out of my body

8. They tied me to a stake and had stood barefoot on a piece of red-hot iron.

9. They crowned Me with an iron crown, covering her face with my filthy dirty cloth

10. They put ME on a chair mounted sharp nails, causing deep wounds on my body.

11.
They watered my wounds with lead and dammar (resin) liquid, then they were bullying me at the spiked chair-nail, so that the nails are pierced sink into deeper and deeper into my body.

12. To be embarrassed and more miserable, they stuck the needles in the holes that have been plucked beard pore. Then my arm strapped to my back and they led me out of jail, accompanied by a slap-slaps and beatings.

13.
They pushed me on a cross and tied me so fast, so that I almost could not breathe at all.

14. They pushed my head hard, so I fell back to the ground, then they stepped on my chest hurts me. Then they took off my crown of thorns and stuck to my tongue.


15. They poured in my mouth dirt very foul and disgusting, because they run out of ways to torture a sadistic cruel to Me


Then Jesus said:

My son! I am willing that you convey to anyone, TWELVE FIVE TORTURE IS SECRET, so that each of them glorified. Anyone who every day present to me, with affection, one of my misery, and say with real-sunguh this prayer, will be bestowed eternal glory for him, on the Day of Judgement.


"COME PRAY"
YES JESUS, THE SON OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY, we vow solemnly to glorify thy name, in the fifteenth secret torture, for the holy chambers of thy blood was shed for us. We venerate, revere and adore you, my eternal love, JESUS CHRIST, for the sake of the holy chambers of thy heart, thy blood is pure Almighty, Thy sublime sacrifice, for us the human race; also we glorify Blessed Sacrament of the Altar-Mu , LADY OF THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY, Nine Choirs Angels precious and holy Blood of the Sacred. As the number of sand in the oceans and wheat fields, the number of grass in the fields and fruit in the garden; the number of leaves on the trees and flowers in the garden; the number of stars in the sky, the angels in heaven and the many creatures on earth, all of us, Your servants, praise, revere and adore Thee; now always and throughout all time. AMEN.

(Devotion endorsed Pope Clement II, 1730-1740)

Copy / copy and then to convey to your neighbor.

No comments: